Sunday, December 29, 2013

Refining.

"For You have tried us, O God; You have refined us as silver is refined. You brought us into the net; You laid an oppressive burden upon our loins. You made men ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water, Yet You brought us out into a place of abundance." Psalm 66:10-12

I have MANY exciting things that God has been doing in my life the past month. He is refining my calling even more. He is strengthening my trust & faith in Him as I desire and cling to His guidance everyday. 

Not only was moving to Haiti full time a huge process full of trust & faith.

This next one is even bigger.

Please pray for continual guidance. for smooth transitions. for those women who I will be serving. those babies I will be loving. new relationships. & that I will continue to Glorify God in this new path. 

I have been through so much this past month. Good & bad. Yet I have never been closer to God, so in love with Him & wanting more and more to follow His every direction. 

I pray that through this refining process in my life I will begin to produce fruit here in Haiti in the way that God has planned for my life. 

"Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit." John 15: 5

I pray that you will continue to follow along this journey that God has laid before me. 

just a little bit longer until I can shout it from the rooftops.

In Christ's Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment