Wednesday, December 4, 2013

a bunch of cuties.

Hey.
So i feel like I need to show you all how cute the kids are here in Haiti and how much they just need a little attention and A LOT of lovin.

I am supposed to be doing our Christmas catalogue but I just couldn't resist these faces that I have got to hang out with the past couple days.

so here ya go. PICTURES.







 "Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from Him."
Psalm 127:3










" I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.  No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice." Psalm 16:7-8 



 Hope you enjoyed those faces. they sure have made my last few days easier ; )
In Christ's Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment