Monday, December 9, 2013

My heart will sing.

My heart will sing, no other name. Jesus Jesus.

sang that song yesterday at church, with my hands in the air.

I had such an overwhelming burst of love, joy, excitement in my heart that i seriously wanted to scream how much I love Jesus.

that might have been a little awkward in church. maybe maybe not?

Reading through the book of Psalms and in so many verses it talks about singing praises, shouting for joy, exalting God and doing it with all of our heart.

Sometimes don't you just feel like shouting from the rooftop to others how amazing, how great, how overwhelming, and special Gods love truly is?

Why are others not wanting this freedom, love & peace?

I pray that I will be able to see people accepting Gods love, sacrifice & forgiveness into their hearts.

there will be one big celebration, in Heaven and on earth. 

"I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak praises. i will boast only in the Lord; let all who are helpless take heart. come, let us tell of the Lord's greatness; let us exalt His name together." Psalm 34:1-3

I pray that you will get to experience this overwhelming Love from our Savior.

In Christ's Love
E

here are some beautiful kiddos that I got to hang out with yesterday. They all tried pop rocks. it was music to my ears coming from all their mouths. I had such a joy running & playing with them, acting like a little kid myself for about a split second. 



No comments:

Post a Comment