Thursday, December 26, 2013

Full of Kisses.

Hope you all had a blessed day celebrating the birth of our promised Savior.

i am so thankful for the friends that God has brought into my life, who opened their homes & hearts so that I didn't spend Christmas eve & day alone.

I was surrounded by 38 beautiful children.

We had a dance party, shared hugs & kisses, and plenty of laughter.

Got asked from several kids why I love to give kisses. How do I answer that? only to say why not?!?! I asked them if its okay and they said with a HUGE smile, YES of course its okay. : ) 



Thank you to Jennifer & Jeremiah for including me into their family for the past 24 hours, feeding me and giving me a comfy bed to sleep on.

Its such a wonderful feeling to feel apart of a family who you are still getting to know. I am grateful.



I got to watch the story of Jesus birth reenacted by sweet smiling faces. Mary's labor was pain free & met 4 beautiful angels face to face.

Embraced every smile that was plastered on each child as they opened up their stockings and presents, which included a new hoodie and sneakers & lots of candy, hence I was covered in a sweet sticky substance by the end of the night.

Thank you to Jim & Debbie for inviting me to their house and share a meal with their family. I stuffed my face with pumpkin pie and sweet potato casserole (my favorite)

I ended the night by coming home to a quiet house, cold shower & a snuggle under covers watching Miracle ( a Schoneman tradition that started a few years ago)

I am beyond blessed that God sent His son, in human form, to experience the highest form of persecution to make a way for us to be in relationship with God. I do not deserve it yet I am learning humility, patience, grace and a deeper knowledge of what Love is.


I am seeking direction from the Lord as He is doing several changes in my life. I am taking these next several days to fast in prayer as I want to do His will.  If you think about it please pray that God will bring clarity and a clear answer to where He wants me.

I know there is a lot changing in my life and I am SO SO SO thankful for the support I have been receiving from you. I am still in need of monthly financial partners to join with me in what God is using me for here in Haiti. Please pray that if God is leading you to support someone, and that someone is me, I would love to have a personal conversation about the changes that God is making in my life and how you can join me here in Haiti. You can learn more by clicking the tabs above on contact info & ways to give. 

I thank & pray for everyone this holiday season. That there is pruning going on in your life as God has been pruning my life immensely.


His LOVE is undeniable.






                                                           In Christ's Love
                                                                  E








No comments:

Post a Comment