Sunday, March 2, 2014

Whom have I but You.

All I Ask.

All I have is God to look to for guidance, for council, for understanding.

All I want is Gods approval, His desires for my life, His grace & mercy.

All I want is to hear His sweet whispers as to what to do. 

All I need is Him. 

I hate when I feel so distant. Like I am shutting Him out because i don't want to face what He has to show me. 

I love that His arms are always open. Always there for me to run to. That His forgiveness is overflowing. 

I do not deserve this love. 



Yet He gives it to me everyday. In every sunset. In every hug. In every smile. In every breath. 
In every rainfall. In every tear. In every memory. In every experience. In every lonely moment.
 In every quiet moment spent with Him.

I want my life to glorify God in every single way. 

It is getting there. I am growing. I am changing. He is opening my eyes, heart & soul. 

He is revealing things to me that I am scared to confront.
He is putting the right people in my life for those moments of weakness.

" I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me." 
Revelations 3:9

I am thankful that I serve a God who never gave up on me 
and will never give up on me. 

In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment