Sunday, March 16, 2014

For I am here.

As I lay in bed. listening to this song on repeat. I have tears streaming down my face.

My heart is being put back together. which is a blessing that has been a long and painful process. 

But at the same time my heart is breaking in tiny pieces. 

Things are changing. 

God has brought amazing people into my life that I have to say goodbye to. not knowing when I will see them again.

I feel as if this is a season of loneliness yet a season of new found love & hope. I have been so broken from my past.

I am not alone. I will never be alone. 

in relationships & my future. I do see a new found love. and I do see a promising hope.

Thank you God. 
For healing my wounds. The broken pieces of my past for a fullness in my future. For loving me endlessly so I am able to love those you put around me. To accept love from others. To allow me to stick up for myself. My life. My feelings. My values & morals. My vulnerability. 

For slowly taking down these walls that I have built up. 

I can live with others and not be judged for who I was, but be loved and accepted for who I am in Christ. I desire it.

I crave community. 
I do not have one yet. But I know that God isn't done moving me. And when I am, He will bring growth in a community. In new relationships. In acceptance. In living life together with God front and center. 

Take me Lord where you want me to go. 
You have promised me you will bring me back to Haiti. I trust you.
I am yours. Your servant. Your hands. Your feet. Your blank slate. 

Fill my mind with knowledge, education & understanding so I may better love your children on this fragile island. 

I am welcoming all this change. This growth. this maturity. with wide open arms. 

 {{You are not alone. God loves you. He desires you.
 His love is full of grace & mercy.}}

In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment