Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I. AM.

Having these wounds cleaned out & healed.

Emotions that are unexplainable.

A love that is overwhelming.

A desire to be step in step in every moment with my God. 

He is changing my heart. Healing my hurt. Loving me beyond words. 

I am beautiful because HE created me. 
I am worthy of love because HE loves me first. 
I am strong because HE is always working in me. 
I am HIS because HE sent HIS Son to die for me and my wounds. 

I am ALIVE because HE is ALIVE in me. 


If you have wounds that were made from lies that the evil one has seeped in your heart and mind and you now believe. 
>>>>>> READ THIS. <<<<<<

Lets stop living on lies about who we are because we were all created in the Perfect Ones image. He didn't make a mistake on you. He knew exactly what He was doing. Now lets not let our past, regrets, hurt, shame hold us back from living for HIM today. Lets shine HIS light in every dark part of this day. Lets be alive in HIM so those around us can see that we have a vibrant life so colorful that can only come from a Father who loves us and all who we are. 

In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment