Monday, April 28, 2014

Waterfall Jumping.

Last week I traveled to the southwest part of Haiti. 

Las Cayes.

beautiful beach town. streets swarmed with moto's. lots of palm trees, mango trees & fields full of produce. 

It was a refreshing week with good friends, food & fellowship. 

I am so thankful for the people God has brought into my life, the old stories to laugh at and the new memories that are made. 

Here is my week in pictures since this beautiful part of Haiti speaks for itself. 

Delicious fresh lobster, fried plantains,
Piklies & pina coladas. 
Port Salut

Gelee Beach
Little Miss Rebecca. she has a future
in Food styling
Me. Jumping off the waterfall! 
Camp Perrin Waterfall. 

Wouldnt have wanted to go on this
adventure with anyone else 













Blessed to have these ladies as supporters and role models in my life. 


A memory is a way to hold onto the things you love, the things you are, 
                  the things you never want to lose.            - Kevin Arnold


In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

Prayer Requests:
- Safe travels for when I fly home & Erin and I are going to the DR in May. 
- Financial support for my schooling in the Philippines. 
- These last 5 weeks I have left in Haiti. 



No comments:

Post a Comment