Thursday, April 17, 2014

Setting out Once Again.

Words can't describe how my heart feels right now.

{{ With Easter a few days away, being reminded that Jesus did something so selfless. Going through so much brutality. Showing a faith that surpasses mine. A trust that is so strong, and example for me to work towards. He saved my heart.}}


He rose for me. my sins. my stupidity.

Processing through so much these last few months. I am truly thankful in a whole new way. I have more clarity on the immensity of His sacrifice for my life. 

My child like faith is growing. I crave maturity in my relationship with Jesus. I know I still have a long ways to go. God will never stop teaching me & growing in my heart.


 Hallelujah.

This video.

It sings the words of my heart.
It speaks the desires & words of my soul.


Jesus, thank YOU for loving me in a way that no one else will ever be able to love me.
Jesus, thank YOU for your sovereignty over this life & the journey that YOU are bringing me on.
God, thank YOU for bringing your son to this broken world.
God, thank YOU for YOUR infinite love.




" And we see the Savior's smile, 
He knows our journey's end. 
and pours us another cup
full of His own love
and this time,
our eyes tell Him that we understand." 

As I begin the countdown of my time in Haiti I am so grateful for what has been healed in my soul. That God wanted this time to slowly begin to sew back pieces of my heart. 

I am ready to go on this new adventure into midwifery. To learn. To be obedient in new ways that portray my love for our Father to those in the Philippines. 

// But this weekend I will look forward to the new adventures He has for me here on this island with friends He has brought into my life. To be thankful that I am able to see new communities, meet new people 
& create memories with those who are so dear to my heart. \\

(( I will be traveling to Las Cayes ( southeast Haiti) with Erin. 
Cant wait to show you pictures of the breathtaking beaches, crystal blue water & new beautiful faces. ))

Have a blessed Easter weekend with those you are celebrating with. 

He Is Alive. 


He is here in our Hearts.
He loves us. 
He wants to shower us with His mercy & grace.

In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment