Monday, February 3, 2014

goodbye full of peace & trust.

Last week I said goodbye.
(Who says goodbyes are easy)

to a sweet girl, who captured my heart, gave me many firsts, allowed me to be a mom, taught me selflessness, and made me giggle uncontrollably. 

Christella spent 1 month with me. 

I am so thankful to God for bringing her into my life. For her to be my first foster kiddo. 

I didn't know how it was going to be but when momma came and held her I knew that it was time. 



God sweetly whispering, 
"Emily, I will protect her, my angels will always be with her. 
Trust me. Have faith in Me." 


He has graced me with a peace. 

This girl stole SO many hearts. I am thankful. She stole mine. 

I want to say thank you to everyone for the continual prayers.
To those of you who financially supported Christella. 
For all the support and encouragement that I received.

I could have not done it without you. 

Christella is going home weighing a healthy 15 pounds. 
Still has a ways to go but I trust that Momma will feed her and nourish her in many ways as she grows up into a beautiful girl.

Over the next 6 months, Momma will be supported with a food bag each week. 
>>>>I am needing $50 per month to be able to provide continual nourishment for momma and Christella. <<<<<

Will you please pray if God is putting this on your heart to continue to support Christella. 


  • I have February Covered. But the next 5 months is up for grabs. Wether its a $10 donation or the full $50, any amount will be more then helpful

If you would like to support financially towards Christellas continual growth. 
Click HERE and follow directions for a one time gift donation


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." 
Romans 15:13


In Christ's Love
E

No comments:

Post a Comment