Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mid 20's.

THANK YOU.

to everyone who thought of me on the 15th of this last week.
my birthday.
my 24th birthday.

officially.
I am in my mid 20's now. 


I have never felt so much love.
honestly. 
from all around the world.
it was an amazing, kind of overwhelming feeling.
a V-8 moment.

I am so incredibly blessed by all who I get to share life with. 
Those that God has allowed our paths to cross.
To learn from. 
To love. 
To support. 


I have an amazing family.

amazing friends.
amazing community. 
In the US, Australia, Haiti, Europe and now the Philippines. 




Tuesday: Went out to my favorite restaurant for dinner with a few girls. It was delicious. also got tofu cheesecake << sounds weird but my it was delicious and creamy.


Wednesday: I started off my day by waking up to homemade cinnamon roles && under the sea decorations (I have always wanted a little mermaid party), also got to spend some much needed time journaling reflecting on the last year, what I learned & remember my many memories then make goals for this next year, Spending time with God is so rejuvenating. then went to immigration... what fun, then soaked up the sun poolside with my roomie and then supported my friend with a first time experience milestone.... but that is secret : )


Thursday: Showered with love from my teachers at language school, shaved some coconuts & made Bico aka sticky rice. oh and it was purple to <<< my favorite color. & took a long walk on the beach soaking up Gods beauty.


Today (sunday): the lovely ladies that I live my life with here made a yummy cake << that of which I haven't tried yet since its only 2pm. and I think we are planning on going bowling tonight : ) I just love celebrating more of which just spending time with people.

I got a box full of heart clenching words from my dear friends, an espresso maker, paintings from my niece and nephew, Lara bars, glow in the dark stars && fall candles. I was crying my eyes out reading all the cards and giving God thanks for the people He has put in my life through the last 24 years. 


THANK YOU for making this an amazing birthday. 
for making me feel so valued.
couldn't do this without your support.
&& Love. 








In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment