Thursday, December 10, 2015

You face.

God knows how to place people in my life that strengthen my faith. 
strengthen my trust in Him.
and put me in those "awe" states of His hearts love for me. 

These next words are from a patient of mine.
she said I could share them with you. 
She was my first baby I helped into this world 
when I got back from break in July. 
it was an amazing birth. 
Her and her husband are both Christian.
Both have beautiful hearts. 
the Holy Spirit's presence was felt. 
it was a captivating memory.


this is what she wrote me the other week...



Psalm Athena.
Born 8.3.2015 @ 11:51pm
2750 grams
" You know why my heart is so close of you because before I come to the mercy at that night I have a dream that your face I see in my dream and the holy spirit tell me, that I find that face coz he help you to push the baby.and it well be happened. So bless. in the morning when I come in mercy I try to find your face. I feel worry because I cannot see your face.but in the night I'm so shock when I saw your face.and then the holy spirit tell me that women will help you to to push the baby girl. God is so real. That's why I tell my self that Jesus call you for that mission.that's I love you very well. "

"Yah.and you why God show me cause I don't expect psalm come to me.and every time I go in mercy I feel struggle.and every word of God.I heard in mercy I feel strong.cause I don't expect that my baby psalm come in my life.maybe if I see you there's a lot of story I share with during my pregnancy. You know when my baby is 1month inside I dream that God tell me she is a girl.and after 2month inside of my tommy God tell me that I can go in the mercy. huhuhuhu there a lot of story this baby girl.I excited to see you a lot of story I had."

This made my heart burst. and my faith grow deeper. 
I have never had someone express anything like this to me before.
I know God has placed people in my life when I have needed them.
but I have never experienced being placed in someones life for a special moment when they needed me, especially to help bring new life into this world. 
That God had shown my face to someone I have never met. 


Psalm. 4 months old.
Oh Lord you are greater than I can imagine.
Your love flows deeper then I will ever know.
Your plans never disappoint.
Thank you for always romancing my heart.
Surprising me with special gifts daily. 

You never know when someone will need you. 
or you need them.









Always look for what God has for you in the little tasks. and big tasks. 
especially this Christmas season.
as we eagerly await the birth of His son.
who came as a baby.
precious and perfect. 
for us. 

In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment