Saturday, August 16, 2014

Tomorrow. 08-17-2014





Tomorrow I leave for and island where I will live, learn & love for the next 2 1/2 years. 














This last week in California has been memorable. 
Catching up with family. 
talks & walks along the beach. 
delicious food. 
beach days.





 {{ Thank you to those who have supported me in obtaining }}
my missionary visa for the Philippines. 
 {{ I am so blessed && beyond thankful for your gifts. }}


Prayer Requests for the next 48 hours. 
- Safe travels for all of us girls who are moving our lives
         
 - That all of our bags will make it, we will quickly get through customs,  & we will all be let in the country : ) 




- Smooth transition into the Filipino culture & new schedules with school

- The relationships with my housemates/peers, midwives & those we are 
    serving will be open & 
   develop with a healthy foundation.


- My relationship with God will grow deeper, develop an unwavering trust & to have an open heart to what God shows me and teaches me. 






Next time I write I will be on an island. 
across the world. beginning on this long road to becoming a CPM. 


In Christ's Love,
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment