Wednesday, August 20, 2014

all over again. sweat.

MADE IT. 

profusely sweating again. 
my body had too long of a break from intense heat.

darn you air conditioner. 

went to the mall today to get some items.
they scan, write, check, stamp, neatly arrange in bag, seal the bag, staple receipt. 

thats just the check out process.
oh and they don't check your purses at the airport but they check them when you go into the mall. 

there are many sounds, smells and sights that are very familiar.
( makes me feel like I am at home in Haiti - makes me yearn for that island)
       ^but couldn't be more excited to be here. 

sleeping with a fan again. 
taking two showers just to rinse the sweat off. 

danced in the rain last night. 

already have the clinic schedule for september.

I am going to be working. 
day shifts. night shifts. 
>> coffee shifts. 

finally. 

my heart is pretty excited right now. 
my craving for adventure is bubbling over. 
catching babies is right around the corner. 

In Christ's Love,
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment