Wednesday, January 24, 2018

beaten down pt 2.

Cause I don't feel like I got everything out.
there are still words.
phrases.
unmet emotions in my heart.

I have felt that these last weeks.
I have been listening to those who have been hurt.
abused.
taken advantage of.
belittled.

We do not need this in the world.
there is already so much crap going on.
with bullying. putting others down. negativity.
oh lawd.
we do not need anymore negativity in this world today.

We are told to lift each other up.
support.
uphold.
call each other higher.
pour into.
validate.
listen with open ears & heart.
breathe courage into.
meet together in the same place.
be honest.
non-judgmental.
love.

are you doing this?
are you being this to those you live in community with?
to those God is putting before you.

i think. that once you have gone through this type of persecution.
and maybe it has taken you going through it multiple times.
to realize truth. identity.
to learn to seek the way that our Father see's you.
and once you have a clear vision and understanding.
it overtakes you and you can't help but pour out into others.
through love, positivity and optimism.

coming out from under the rock of oppression is always excruciating.
finding people of peace.
to be vulnerable and open with is important.
to help you escape the heaviness.
and who will breathe truth into those scars.
but I know within that we have been hurt.
its hard.

If this is you, your finding yourself in a season of being beaten down by someone around you.
I am here for you.
If not me, search for someone who is trustworthy.
Who has a deep relationship with the Lord.
to feed you truth.
to open up the Word with.
to find wisdom and healing.
Through Jesus Christ.

I am more than willing to walk with you through this hurt and pain.
Cause I know it took me a good while.
and I still find bits of pain to heal from.
but I want to love you through this.
and I want you to know your not alone.
That you are so worthy and valued.
That you are not a mistake.
that God created you exactly how you are.
Your not a mistake.
He knows what He is doing always.
Your not a mistake.
not a burden.
not a nuisance.
You are a gem.
and I want to help you see that.
Cause I can tell you.
Once i realized how precious I am to Jesus.
no one else opinions mattered.
Yes of course I still struggle daily.
but we are human.

But with Jesus, reading the Word & His truth.
It helps my heart and mind transform.
into viewing myself the way He does.

That people do not and will not ever know me better then my Father does.
No one can tell me who to be.
what to do.
Because they did not create me.
They are human too.

So if you find yourself in this situation,
of being beaten down and not valued but those place in authority over you.
If you are still dealing with the scars.
searching for who you are and why your here.
for truth, value && purpose.

Message me. Lets chat. I want to be a place of peace, truth & vulnerability.
To walk with you through this.
we can help each other.
even if it is just promising to pray with you daily for healing.
for God to reveal himself & His purpose for your life.
I am here.

In Christ's Love.
Emily Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment