Monday, May 16, 2016

The Circle. The dwell. The Promise.

This last weekend I got to gather with my sisters in Christ.
Over 9,000. 
Singing praises. 
Being encouraged.
Healing. 
And being pursued in such an intimate way by Christ.
His presence was felt. 
And welcomed.

This season of my life.
I am happy
At peace. 
My schedule is full & the demands from others are great.
But my heart is in a place of rest.
Trust.
Patience.
Vulnerability. 
And the community. Oh the community.
So so good. 
Being filled is such a new feeling and one so welcomed. 

This season I am learning to rest in what is put before me. 
To not want more or less. 
But to continue to work towards the desire that God has for my life.
Becoming a midwife. 
A promise He has made with me. 
That if I work hard now, it will happen. 
I am circling His promises
One of marriage & family. 
One of community. 
One of working with His daughters who have been rescued from the sex trade. 
My heart will continue to pursue them with steadfast patience. 
It will happen. In His perfect timing. 
Persistence is key in the circling His promises. 
Puting energy into what is important in His sight. 
And surrendering what is not right now. In this very moment. 

Dwelling in His presence. 
Setting time to lay down everything at His feet. 
Coming to Him in times of stress, stretching & blow ups. 
Meeting Him. 
Falling in love with His perfection. 
Grace, Mercy, Gentelness, Plans, Forgivness, Patience, 
Oh and His beautiful creations. 
The sunsets He creates for my heart. 
The blossoms of flowers that fill the fields so bright with color. 
The strength and provisions He shows over birth of a new life. I can go on and on of how He romances me, as I am sure He romances you all in such beautiful ways. 

To Dwell in Hebrew is  > To sit. To remain. To be married. <
Oh let Him pursue you. 
Let Him sit with you as He so desires. To Get a moment to speak to your heart in this busy life. 
I promise you WILL desire to sit longer and longer in His presence.
Remain attached to His vine.
He will produce so much more in you then you could ever imagine
Be married to Him. He is perfect in every way. 
The husband every woman deserves. 
He is right there holding out His hand. 
Yet sometimes we are so blinded by the things of this world to remember that He is
> EVER PRESENT <
Alway whispering exactly what you need to hear. 


There are so many things I want to do right now. 
It's hard to be here and not out in this world.
But I am learning to focus my gaze on what is before me.
Here.
In Texas. 
And to be grateful for all I am doing right now.
The preparations He desires for my heart and hands. 
And to know He continues to give me visions of my future. 
The future He has created me for. 

Oh I could sing praises for hours and hours.
Giving all glory. 
Tears flowing.
Heart pounding. 
Arms wide open. 
Vulnerability. 
Passion. 

My life is one I never imagined. 
Yet I couldn't imagine anything different. 
And I can't wait for what is planned.

Continue to dwell. 
Circle His promises.
Not your problems.
Cause in that He will bring new freedom. 
Healing. Growth. && restoration. 
Fall madly, deeply in love with our Savior. 
You are living life because of Him. 
We are His precious daughters.
Revel in that. Embrace who you are in Him. And run with grace to those sisters around you. 

In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

























No comments:

Post a Comment