Sunday, November 1, 2015

never to early.

Walkin in a winter wonderland...
Baby its cold outside...
Have yourself a merry little Christmas...
Last Christmas I gave you my heart...

Happy November 1st. 
Happy Holiday Season. 

I have been hearing these songs since September 1st here. 
And now there is Christmas music, decorations, lights...
everywhere. 

Not sure if I am ready. 
part of me is.
but then I feel that I wont want Christmas music when it is actually Christmas...

what a dilema.
and it will be another holiday season away from my family. 

Remember last year my Christmas fundraiser?
{{  $250 was gifted to women in India to receive micro loans }}

Well this year I am bringing it to the place I live.
                           The Philippines.

{{ Gifts of Joy to our Sisters around the World 2015 }}

This year I am going to be flying to Manila for a week the end of December into January to serve with my cousin. We will be working with Wipe Every Tear. A ministry that saves, serves & loves women who are trapped in the sex trade. 

Check out this video && their webesite of what they do, what we will be apart of 
& where your gifts will be going towards.




Not only am I in need of funds to provide for this trip but I want to give money to this ministry for my Christmas fundraiser,  as they are actually doing something you can see, making a difference in the lives of those they help and exuding Gods love into the lives of these women. This is close to my heart as I would love to work with those who are in the sex trade and find themselves pregnant or just need care that I can provide.

I am going to start now raising for December. 
For this trip.
For this ministry
For these beautiful women. 

> It will cost me around $350 for the week which is my lodging/food/transportation
> I would love to gift them atleast $250-350 but of course my heart would love to give them more

In total, my goal is to raise $700 from now until Christmas 
for this trip & Wipe Every Tear. 

If you are looking for a different way to give a gift this year. 
If your heart breaks for those women living in bondage & slavery. 
If you can't physically help from where you are. 
Any little gift will make a big difference in the life of one of these girls who has found freedom.

To never give the option back to her of prostitution to make a living. 
To gift her with an education.
A hope.
To fulfill her dreams. 
And continue to live in the freedom of our Fathers incredible love. 

click on my name && make sure you note GOJ2015 in the 
PROJECT NAME section under billing information

Praying to see God move in big ways. 
Praying for a Holiday season that is full of His presence. 
Praying for your hearts as you enter into this season. 
That you may find Him in the little moments.
That you may feel His Spirit move in new ways.
That you will create precious memories with your loved ones. 


In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment