Tuesday, October 13, 2015

twenty. five.

24th birthday @ Sea Green
20th rock n roll birthday
October 15.
> twenty. five. 
> 9,125 days. 
> 300 months. 
> 219,000 hours.

> one quarter of a century. 
> mid twenties. 
> 5 years till I am 30. 








Thank you mom : ) 
{ being apart of birth I have a deeper gratefulness for everything }
 { you went through to bring me into this world. }

Looking back on the last 25 years of my life all I can say is 
how thankful I am that God never left my side

23rd progressive dinner birthday
for the family he added me into at the very last minute. 
the places He has brought me. 
the countries I have explored. 
the beautiful hearts I have got to build relationships with. 
the memories He desired for me to have. 

I am one blessed girl. 
in so many ways. 

21st birthday in New York City
I have grown. healed. learned. laughed. cried. & more this last year. 
through it all. 
He has been faithful. 
opening doors. 
refining my skills.
deepening relationships. 
planting desires.

This next year I have a list of 25 things I want to 
accomplish. do. learn. & challenge myself. 
22nd Birthday @ Chino Latino
lets see how it goes. 
anyone have suggestions? 
a few of them are...
- run a 1/2 marathon
- master 3 herbs & 3 essential oils
- do more crafts
- clean eat for one whole month
- write more letters... snail mail 
- grow a lettuce garden
- drink more tea
- do a 365 day bible study

I have 17. as of today. need to think of 8 more. 

Lots of things will be changing in this next year. 
23rd Birthday in Florida
some things I am scared to face. 
a season that I am nervous to enter. 
but I have faith that I will not be going into it alone. 

>> This Thursday I am spending at the beach celebrating the day with people I love. 

>> Next weekend, Elizabeth and I are flying to Cebu for a weekend away. 


:: Twenty. Five. ::
>> I am ready for you. <<

In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment