Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christella. My new roommate.

Everyone. Meet the big beautiful eyed Christella 

She is 1 years old. 2 months ago she weighed 10 pounds, therefore began living with Rhyan.

She is up to around 13 pounds now. But still has a long way to go.

Her mum has a 3 year old girl, Christella, and just had a handsome baby boy with NO husband or father to help, no siblings, only the godparents of the girls.

We were planning to send Christella home with mum monday after spending a few days with us,  but after a talk tonight I feel God putting on my heart to keep Christella with me for a few more weeks while mum can get back on her feet as she expressed several times she has no way of feeding her girlsand herself.
This cycle NEEDS to stop. 

So PLEASE pray with me that God will provide mum with a job where she can support her 2 girls. 

at the end of January if she has not found a job then I will be raising $150 to give her as a loan through KOFAEL. ( please be praying that God will provide financially for this loan, could it be you?)  She will then in turn enroll in this micro loan program where she will pay back her loan and if she does then receive a larger loan. I am praying that God will provide her with a fruitful job.

I pray that her and Christella will be reunited and not have to be separated again.

For now meet my first baby girl. I am so excited to spend these next weeks with her. Playing with her & loving her. She has already shown a love for taking baths & copying my words. 

If you feel God putting on your heart to support Christella during these next weeks please donate through the give tab at the top. I will be providing her with food, diapers and anything else that this sweet girl needs. Please email me at schoneman.eemily@gmail.com with the amount that is designated towards supporting Christella so I know to put that in her fund. 

Thank you for your prayers as they are needed the most, for mum  & Christella. Their improved health. That they will be able to stay a family. For my strength and motherly knowledge. Wisdom.

In Christ's Love,
E
Momma & baby taking a nap together.



No comments:

Post a Comment