Thursday, January 9, 2014

Alleluia.

Okay. So I really want to write a blog about what God has been revealing to me this past week. 

But it is almost 12pm. Its been a long week. And sleeping with a 13 month old snoring in my room.

So I will work on my blog soon. most likely not this weekend because I will be helping out at an orphanage having a slumber party with 3 babies, one which needs to be fed every 3-4 hours. So come monday I will be a zombie? 

I am going to just say that God is moving in my heart. He is allowing me to be a mom. One of the things I desire the most. I love Christella & know that no matter what happens God had this planned out not only for her but for me. 

She has brought a joy in my life through her giggles, smiles, the way she says Alleluia, when she reaches her arms out to just be held, oh I could go on and on and on. 

I am going to be honest and say that I don't want to give her back to Mum because I want her as my daughter. But this is selfish and I am really learning what it means to trust God and completely surrender this whole situation to Him. I want Him to do what His will is in Christella's life. If that happens to include me I know that it is because He trusts me to be a mom : ) 

but that is getting ahead right now. and that will be in my next blog. 

for now. some pictures of my sweet little girl Christella. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment