Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pain.

{{ Pain: mental suffering or distress. }}

Its something we all go through. 
Whether in relationships, situations or dreams. 
life in general. 

[ Its something that lingers. ]
[ Creeps up in moments of happiness. ]
[ In times where we least expect it. ]

And then there it is.

causing unending tears. rewinding of memories. reliving dreaded moments. 

and then there is that little whisper. 

" I needed to bring back that pain so you can truly find the healing & freedom I desire for your heart. So you will come to me broken, and seek refuge only I can give you. That you will see only I, your Father, can give you rest from your burdens, its not of your own strength that those chains can be broken.
I love you so much. 
I want to do this with you so lets do this healing thing together "

So you get up, wipe away the tears. 
And say yes to moving forward by reliving the past. 

" I, the Lord, made you, and I will not forget you.
       I have swept away your sins like a cloud. I have scattered your offenses like the morning midst.
  Oh, return to me, for I have paid the price to set you free." Isaiah 44 verse 21-22

Growth is not always fun. 
Reality is never usually welcomed. 
But sometimes we need to confront it. 
Especially in those moments of those rock bottom feelings.

" Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, O dear Israel, my chosen one. For I will pour out water to quench your thirst and to irrigate your parched fields. And I will pour out my Spirit on your descendants, and my blessing on your children." Isaiah 44 verse 2-3

And then you can breath. 
Find refreshment through His blessings. 
and remind yourself who He is. 

" But I, yes I, am the one who takes care of your sins- thats what I do. I don't keep a list of your sins." Isaiah 43 verse 25

Tomorrow is a new day. 
One step forward in the right direction He has chosen. 
And your not alone. 

"You have been chosen to know Me, believe in Me, and understand that I alone am God. 
There is no other God - there never has been, and there never will be.
I, yes I, am the Lord, and there is no other Savior.
First I predicted your rescue, then I saved you and proclaimed it to the world." Isaiah 43 verse 10-12

Everything will be okay. 
He will never leave you.
Never forsake you.
You are His. 
Forever. 

In Christ's Love
Emily Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment