Sunday, June 16, 2013

Tomorrow is a New Day

Hey Ya'll from Texas,

Tomorrow I leave for my new adventures in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. I am so excited and cant wait to scoop up those kiddos in my arms. I have been preparing the last month in Kansas City & Texas writing lesson plans, bible studies, book clubs & thinking up fun crafts for my kinder kiddos. I have learned SO much through this process of becoming a kinder teacher.

There is so much to learn and experience in this new adventure that God has for me. I am going to open my eyes ears and heart to everything that Haiti & God have to offer in this new chapter of my life.

I am so thankful to every person who has supported me spiritually & financially. Thank you for your prayers as I will need them each and everyday! You are more apart of this ministry then you think.

Excited to share Gods love with all the beautiful people of Haiti and to share them with all of you!

Next time I will be writing a post I will be in Haiti : )

may God bless each and everyone of you this week.

Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment